Just a small intro in....
It was few months ago, then I started to post my stuff on Twitter. To show the internet world what I do right now in my life, show my hobbies... And it took me more than month to Start doing this blog.
This all random thoughts in my head, how i will do all the blog, maybe even WebLog, about my projects... More about my free time from main work, witch is totally not related with all my stuff what I do on my free time.
I was working a lot (and still I am), was started again drink too much, just like normal things waste my time. But knowing my nature, I was the one who always wanted to make/create some stuff.
So I fulfilled my own soul getting the 3D Printer.. So all this blog and stuff here around will be about my these random hobbies....


Komentarai
Rašyti komentarą