LIfe update with all the random stuff...
Right, i wanted to write and post a lot of stuff what i am working on, but my main job squeeze me out of juice on daily basis. So I will try to put my stuff all around here and later on give some larger post about the stuff...
OK.. first one, as I mentioned in previous my post I am still working and trying to finish my custom wine box PC build. It have AMD 2400g system running with custom water loop. I spend around 1-1
,5 day a week on this project for last two month and still have lot of to do.. So little update:
This is how it looked first day i got it and brought it home:
And now after few weeks it looks like this:
I did a lot of staining with brown stain color, lot of cutting and filing, 3D printing some of the parts. There still is a lot of stuff to finish like getting Memory and NVMe SSD drive for it. I have the PlexiGlass for the front cover so left for it to finish sanding and printing holders for the corners.
Second one:
I started working on my custom 3D printed speaker system. Here is the concept art of the speaker, right now they are printing, so post more info about it later on. Maybe this time i can do more regular blog posts..
All the speakers are based on old Logitech Z680 THX series, I found them very cheap in thrift store here, and never used in my main system, so decided to re-propose them for new stylish look.I am thinking then I will finish them, redo for some Dayton Audio RS-75 3-4 inches width full range speakers and put as open source for people to print them self's.
Third thing:
Little things all around, I have started to paint Mercy bust from Overwatch, also there is unfinished Claptrap from Borderlands.
I did some custom mechanical keyboard key caps, one from game Doom, one is from DBZ and some random skulls.
Also I got some CherryMX Blue switches to make custom macro keypad for my self. It looks like this is only things right now happening around me, a lot of time eats my main job right now, so I only can spend some time in a week on things that I always like.
GG
Peace I am out.
OK.. first one, as I mentioned in previous my post I am still working and trying to finish my custom wine box PC build. It have AMD 2400g system running with custom water loop. I spend around 1-1
,5 day a week on this project for last two month and still have lot of to do.. So little update:
This is how it looked first day i got it and brought it home:
And now after few weeks it looks like this:
Second one:
I started working on my custom 3D printed speaker system. Here is the concept art of the speaker, right now they are printing, so post more info about it later on. Maybe this time i can do more regular blog posts..
All the speakers are based on old Logitech Z680 THX series, I found them very cheap in thrift store here, and never used in my main system, so decided to re-propose them for new stylish look.I am thinking then I will finish them, redo for some Dayton Audio RS-75 3-4 inches width full range speakers and put as open source for people to print them self's.
Third thing:
Little things all around, I have started to paint Mercy bust from Overwatch, also there is unfinished Claptrap from Borderlands.
![]() |
| Mercy from Overwatch |
![]() |
| Mercy |
![]() |
| Claptrap |
Also I got some CherryMX Blue switches to make custom macro keypad for my self. It looks like this is only things right now happening around me, a lot of time eats my main job right now, so I only can spend some time in a week on things that I always like.
GG
Peace I am out.











Komentarai
Rašyti komentarą